I don't care what you say, all of these songs are still tunes. Back in the day, all of these songs could be found on every 2007 iPod across the country. It was monumental year for a lot of people, especially in the music industry. Fergie was top of the charts, Rihanna was only a young one and Akon was played at every teenage disco on the regular in Ireland.
If you want to take a trip down memory lane and relate back to your 13-year-old self and all the shit music you used to listen to – read (or listen) on my friend.
1. DJ Cammy – Endless Summer
2. Shakira – Hips Don't Lie
3. INFERNAL - From Paris To Berlin
4. Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz - Get Low
5. All American Rejects - Move Along
6. Fergie - Fergalicious
7. Akon feat Eminem - Smack That
8. Beyonce - Irreplaceable
9. Nickelback - Rockstar
10. Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
11. Mickey Jo Harte - We've Got The World Tonight
12. Kanye West - Stronger
13. Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit
Add us on Snapchat – @collegetimesct