I see my iPhone in a whole new light now...
1) Turning on airplane mode makes it charge faster.
2) Double-tapping the space bar adds a full stop and a space for the next sentence.
3) Correct Siri's pronunciation by saying "That's not how you pronounce X" and she'll give you alternative options to choose from.
4) You can set a timer at night for your music to stop playing by selecting "When Timer Ends" and then "Stop Playing".
5) Pressing the volume buttons while the camera is open will take a picture.
6) Holding down the capture button when you're taking a picture will make your phone take a series of photos really fast.
7) When you highlight a piece of text, clicking "speak" will read the text out loud for you.
8) You can create a passcode with letters instead of numbers by going to Settings > Passcode and then turning off "Simple Passcode".
9) Go straight to your email drafts by holding down the Compose Email button.
10) See the timestamps of text messages by sliding the texts over to the left.
11) Set your phone to emit light when you receive a message instead of vibrating by going to Settings > General > Accessibility and then turn on "LED Flash For Alerts".
12) Create your own custom vibration pattern in Settings > Sounds > Ringtone > Vibration > Create New Vibration.
13) Swipe left on previews of texts or notifications that appear at the top of your screen to get rid of them.
14) Change the colour of your screen by going to Settings > General > Accessibility and turn on "Invert Colours".
15) To turn on Caps Lock, double-tap the Shift key.
16) You can make bullet points by holding down the "-" button on the keyboard.
17) Take a picture by pressing the centre button on your earphones when they're plugged in.
18) Shake to undo when you're typing or editing a picture.