Your last year of college is arguably the last year you can get away with being a half-adult-half-child. Don't freak out if you've had these thoughts, because, let's face it, we've all had these thoughts during our last year of college. So, keep doing you, boo.
1. Raining outside? Yeah, I'm not going to class.
2. WHAT THE FUCK IS A SAVINGS ACCOUNT?
3. No. I won't go out tonight. It's a Monday. Alright, fuck it, fine. *goes out*
4. This time next year I'll have a job. Or I won't. Jesus, both sound terrible.
5. Is this degree actually necessary for me to live my life?
6. Is it too late to change my degree??
7. Maybe I'll take a gap year and travel the world.
8. Oh shit, traveling isn't cheap. Fuck it, I'll just work.
9. I haven't woken up before 9am in 4 years. How. Will. I. Survive. Adulthood.
10.*Googles "Three Meals Every Adult Should Know How To Cook"*
11. Okay no more 3am pizzas this week. You've done enough damage.
12. I shouldn't be getting hickeys anymore; I'm 22 for Christ's sake.
13. Will I always get this excited over random dogs?
14. All my yoga pants are in the wash, shiiiiit.
15. I just realized I haven't done homework in about 2 months.
16. Am I too old for this? Like, too old for all of this?
17. Ok. One more episode on Netflix then STUDYING.
18. Maybe I'll just finish this season on Netflix so I'll have nothing to distract me.
19. God, I'm still a kid. I can't adult yet.