Chael Sonnen, the self-proclaimed People's Champ, has given the Ultimate Fighting Championship a list of 'demands' for his next fight contract.
Despite losing his last two title fights to Anderson Silva and Jon Jones respectively, Sonnen makes a few cheeky requests, showing he's just as cocky, brash and, above all, funny as ever.
1. Jello Biafra replaces Bruce Buffer as ring announcer.
2. Every fight I am in must be a No. 1 contender fight or a title fight. If I lose, I get an immediate rematch until I win.
3. No media can look me in the eye or they will be removed from the room.
4. Headset legalized through the commission, so I can call my own fights.
5. No longer will I walk to the ring, I need to be carried.
6. Keys to your least favorite Ferrari.
7. I can Skype or Facetime my fights if I don’t feel like flying.
8. Tell GSP [George St. Pierre] to quit being such a dick; I’ll return his truck when I’m done with it.
H/T MMA Warriors