It's the question on everyone's minds today here in Dublin. The homeless crisis in Ireland has reached breaking point with a court hearing currently in progress to vacate Apollo House in Dublin City.
Right now there's capacity for up to 60 people in the previously 18-months-vacant building, which was taken over by housing activists Home Sweet Home on Friday last week.
But that doesn't mean it'll last, especially because the receivers of the Tara Street building want it to be vacated and are in the High Court battling it out.
Ross Maguire SC told the court this morning he represented four occupiers of the property, including musician Glen Hansard, Brendan Ogle, Aisling Hederman and Carrie Hennessy.
Ross Fanning, the counsel for the receivers said they didn't want people on the street at Christmas or at any other time but are pretty positive there is capacity at other accommodation around the city. A quick look on the streets of the city would point to nope. There definitely isn't enough, which is precisely why Apollo House was taken over.
The receivers are said to be "sympathetic" to the plight of the homeless but reckon the 'Home Sweet Home Coalition' is illegal and a form of "political protest". They also worry about health and safety risks of the run-down building for the residents, because clearly a building with walls and heating is worse than the street. Jesus.
The Irish Examiner reports Housing Minister Simon Coveney said, "I will of course work with people who are behind the campaign in Apollo House to ensure that we do try to transition the homeless people that they are currently looking after into a more medium-term and permanent solution".
Here's hoping something positive comes out of this court proceeding tonight because homeless people are people like you and I.
What do you think, should everyone leave Apollo House? What should happen next?