Penneys and Primark could not exist without their dedicated customers. But fans of the greatest store in the universe know it's more than just a customer-store relationship... it's love.
From the cheap clothes to the homewares to shoes and bags, what doesn't it have? NOTHING, THAT'S WHAT.
Here's 21 signs you're obsessed with Penneys/Primark:
1. The website is on your most visited list
2. Your friends tag you in Instagram or Facebook memes or videos about Primark/Penneys and you already saw it the other day.
3. You go in store as soon as you see new stock online
4. You have all the latest homewares, especially the candles
5. Your room is basically a Penneys/Primark catalogue
6. You honestly miss it when you go to a country without a Penneys/Primark
7. People stop asking you where you got your outfit from
8. You can spot Penneys/Primark items anywhere. That girl's shoes? Penneys. That guy's scarf? Penneys.
9. You have deeply considered working there if you don't already
10. You know someone who works there who gets you sweet discounts
11. If there was a loyalty card you'd be #1
12. You feel a rush of excitement any time you're inside
13. You go in just to look around when you're supposed to be meeting up with someone
14. You know so much about the store layout you give people directions
15. You're on a first name basis with the staff
16. You know how to return items like a pro but it's never stopped you going back
17. You would lowkey live in the store if it were legal
18. You've definitely set up a petition for that
19. You have a favourite store and hate betraying it
20. You pick up stuff off the floor and neatly put it back
21. You have to try on 8 items every time you go to the change room