Do you feel like you're a social media superstar just waiting to be discovered? Do you think you've got what it takes to keep cool, calm and collected while reporting live from one of Ireland’s biggest festivals? College Times, together with Coca-Cola and RTÉ's Stephen Byrne, is inviting Ireland’s aspiring social media influencers to show how they keep it chill for the chance to report live from all three days of Longitude! Aspiring social stars just need to send Coca-Cola a snap of how they chill in hot situations – with the best budding reporter going head-to- head in the ultimate chill challenge while coached by Stephen Byrne! The supercool reporter will become Coca-Cola’s intrepid reporter at Longitude, while also gaining access to festivals including Tenants and Electric Picnic during the summer. Think you have what it takes? Show us on Snapchat how you keep it chill! Send your snaps to: @CocaColaIreland
This competition is open to all persons aged 18 or over in Ireland, excluding anyone associated with the administration of this competition.
- Fans can submit either a video or image snap of themselves in a chill situation to @CocaColaIreland to enter.
- Only one entry per person throughout the promotional period is allowed, if two entries are submitted; only the first will be counted. No purchase necessary, internet access required.
- Entries via Snapchat only.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
- The offer is not transferable. No cash alternative will be offered in whole or part.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize award.