We've all been there, and we've all seen the red flags. Put denial aside, and face the facts. Catch the warning signs before his ass ghosts you.
1. He suddenly seems to have loads of friends that you've never heard of, that he absolutely has to hang out with.
How did he get so popular all of a sudden? His friend "Carl" didn't exist two days ago.
2. He doesn't even respond to your drunk text at 3am.
Probably the cruelest thing he's ever done.
3. Studying for classes is ALL OF A SUDDEN a priority for him.
Skipping his geography final was NOOO PROBLEM, but now he's got to study for a quiz?
4. That blue tick keeps appearing next to messages but there's no response. So, yeah. He received that text you sent.
Dude, come on!
5. He's back on Tinder.
What kind of game is he trying to play?
6. You see him out at the pub when he said he had to catch up on his sleep.
Well. I'm about to get really drunk.
7. He apparently lost his entire god damn appetite because he never wants to grab some food anymore.
DON'T EVEN TRY TO TELL ME YOU'RE "SKIPPING LUNCH" LIKE SOME MONSTER.
8. Your friends start giving you that pity look when you tell them, "I think he's just suuuuuper busy."
But, like, he IS just suuuuuper busy...right?
9. He starts responding to your texts later...and later...and later...
Thank you for responding "lol yeah" to a text I sent three hours prior. Dick.
10. He just straight up stops responding.
One glass of alcohol please.
11. Girl, you don't need anymore signs. That boy ghosted you.