Social media is a wonderful thing. I would like to personally thank Mark Zuckerberg for providing me with an easy way to suss out any potential candidates, you have made my life so much easier, my good Sir. Creeping is an easy and effective way to find out EVERYTHING about people online. But there comes a time when your creeping habits become too much and you become a serial creeper/stalker, offically. Here are the tell-tale signs that your creeping habits have gotten out of hand:
1) It becomes an everyday habit.
If you find yourself checking their page every single day, it will ring the warning bells for you. You are becoming hooked. STEP BACK CREEP.
2) You can name each of their family members.
Near or distant, you could probably sketch their family tree at this rate. Weirdooooo.
3) It unnerves you when you see them tagged in pictures with someone new.
WHO DIS BITCH? SHE ISN'T ON HIS EVERYDAY FACEBOOK ACTIVITY. WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?
4) Screenshots of them are a daily occurrence to you.
If you have a dedicated album for them, you're getting a little weird. Stop that immediately please.
5) You know the name of their photo albums.
YOU'RE GETTING WEIRDER. RETREAT, RETREAT. Back off bitch.
6) You can tell from a picture where and when it was taken.
Because you were there with them. No? Wait, you weren't there? RESTRAIN YOURSELF.
7) You check out their friend's page too.
If they have nothing new up themselves, you do the rounds of their friends just to make sure they haven't done anything without you knowing. STALKER ALERT.
8) You have notifications turned on when they post something.
Too much man, too too much.
9) You feel like you can say 'Hi' to their cousin in person.
Newsflash: they don't know you and you don't know them. Oh, well this is uncomfortable...
10) When you re-read old statuses to figure out what they were talking about.
"OH YEAAAAH that was when he was breaking up with Michelle." Not okay you weirdo, really not ok.
11) Their name is the most searched name in your browsing history.
Because when Facebook's not enough, you Google them. And that's when you've crossed the line.... Good luck to you, you CRAZY person.