We can make fun of Tinder all we want, but really, we get loads of joy from it. It comes with its creepers, but every so often we come across a gem. And then when you match with them your entire day is M A D E. Here are a few things that always make us swipe right.
1. His bio has less than 3 emojis in it.
If I see more than three of those annoying fuckers, I am swiping his ass to the left.
2. One of his pictures has him clutching a dog.
If he has a picture with a dog then you KNOW he's a good person. It's just basic science.
3. His bio casually mentions he's 6.5.
I didn't ask, but... Thank you.
4. D I M P L E S.
Enough said. *swipes right*
5. His bio mentions he's studying abroad.
Oh, so you're not from here? You're intriguing to me already.
6. All of his friends are hotties.
You know, I'm thinking about all my single ladies.
7. Not a mirror pic in sight.
I WAS HOLDING MY BREATH UNTIL THE LAST PICTURE.
8. One of his pictures involves him playing music.
Maybe this is a personal one for me...but, if you're holding a guitar, yes please take me now I am swiping right.
9. Side profile of his man bun.
I'm not even looking at your face at this point tbh.
10. Uses the correct "your" and "you're" in his bio.
I am not having intercourse with someone who thinks "your" is universal.
11. Not a gym selfie in sight.
*breathes sigh of relief*
12. He super liked you and you're like "ok sure."
Eh...why not, you're enthusiastic about me, so sure.
Tinder Advice (How to get Right Swiped ;) (Video)