We all have that friend that's a little psychotic at times, but that's why we love them. When you're around them you can do and say anything you want without fear of being judged. In each others eyes you're the best of friends, but to everyone else you two look a bunch of primary school kids. Here are 13 signs that you and your friend are weird together.
13) You dare each other to do stupid things
You do really crazy and stupid shit together, but have the utmost trust in each other. You dare each other to do crazy things and know that in the end some of the stuff you do isn't half as bad as what they have done.
12) You communicate in your own special way
You have an interesting way of saying I love you, insults are your way of expressing how much your friend means to you. It's as if complimenting each other isn't enough.
11) You can tell them anything, no matter how strange it sounds
They're like an open book and they have literally no filter. You can tell them your deepest darkest secrets, but also disgusting things about your body and they won't bat an eyelid.
10) Your still call each other by your stupid nicknames
You never call them by their full name either it's a shortened version of their name of just the first letter like D, M or Aido. It's extrmemely childish, but both of you still think it's cool.
9) You have to text each other every night before you go to bed
When your friend forgets to text you feel like something has gone wrong, you start to think of what you said to them earlier and if they're mad at you or not. In reality they just fell asleep and forgot to text you.
8) You 'literally' die when you randomly meet each other in public
Meeting your friend when you weren't planning on seeing them makes your week. You can't help but cause a scene when you randomly see your friends walking down the street.
7) You know each other's phone number and Facebook passwords off by heart
After spending so much time with them you know their phone number and every one of their passwords. You don't memorize them, over time you have been exposed to it so much that they just seem to sink in.
6) They constantly question your diet, yet eat like a horse themselves
They notice when you have put on some weight and question your eating habits. When you guys are at restaurants together, you order a salad while they order a three course meal.
5) If you're not home, they wait in your house until you come home
You feel so comfortable with each other that if you're not they when they call they just chill in your house until you do. Your family doesn't mind either because they love having them over.
4) Your idea of a night in is wearing pyjamas and watching romantic comedies together
If your at home and bored you invite them over to eat junk food and watch movies. It doesn't matter how you look, so you both wear pyjamas.
3) When you order food you get one portion and share it
You know exactly the type of food you both like so you just order one thing and share it between you. Sometimes you don't even have to say it and you order a 4 and 1 for the both of you.
2) You know every detail of each other's sex life
There is nothing that you haven't already told them about your sex life. Who you shifted last night, who your stalking on Facebook and that one night stand you had last week.
1) When they're not around you feel like a piece of you is missing
You're not the same without the creepy look that they give you, or the random things they say on a daily basis. The only thing that comforts you is when you get a text from them, it makes you feel that little bit better.