You know the guy I'm talking about (no, not Zac Efron unfortunately). This guy is good-looking, smooth and a complete charmer. But is he just leading you on without being sincere? You've decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, but here's a checklist for you to remember... just in case. Listen up!!
1. Whenever you're together, he pulls you aside and tells you he thinks you would be great together. However, he never follows through and actually asks you on a date.
2. He's been with a few of your friends. I mean, do you really want to be just another name on this guy's list?
3. He keeps texting you and staying in touch, making you think something might happen. Then you find out he's doing that with a few other girls as well.
4. Or, he won't commit to you at all. If he's sleeping with you now and doesn't want to be your boyfriend, he probably won't change his mind.
5. Words are cheap, it's all about actions. If he keeps saying things like "I really like you" or 'I think we should go on a date some time" and then never actually does the decent thing - like texting you to see how you got on after something important, like a job interview - kick him to the curb.
6. He has a reputation for being a player... Just stop - if you think you are going to change him, you're only kidding yourself.
7. He's a smooth operator. If you see him constantly getting others to agree with him and do what he wants them to do, it's a sign he's controlling and manipulating.
8. The biggest and most obvious sign is if you know he's hooking up with other girls while texting and coming on to you... Run girl, run! Get out of there, he's a complete waste of your time.