Terms and Conditions for VodafoneXCast Competition
- The prize is: €500 for one winner
- The Competition will run from Wednesday May 19th - Wednesday May 26th with the announcement of the winner coming Thursday May 27th
To enter the Competition:
- Complete College Times poll, enter your name and email address to submit your entry.
- Competition only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Winners will be chosen, at random, and verified by College Times, from all valid entries received.
- The winner will be contacted by College Times team on May 27th.
- Once the winner is contacted, they must confirm they are aged 18 or older (College Times may ask for copies of documentation to evidence this).
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not provide confirmation as set out above, Balls Media reserves the right in its sole discretion to decide whether to select a replacement winner or not.
- The decision made by College Times re; the selection of winners is final.
- College Times is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. No alternative to the prize is available. Employees and agents of Balls Media and Vodafone Ireland are not eligible to participate in this Competition, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. No cash or alternative Prize or compensation will be offered in the case of cancellation of the Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter, College Times. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook, Twitter or Instagram from any claims in connection with this Competition. In the unlike situation of the competition being cancelled, College Times will give notice on this webpage. The Promoter, Balls Media accepts no liability for cancellation of the Competition.