If you fancy appearing in one of the world's biggest shows then now's your chance.
Vikings producers are searching for hundreds of extras from all walks of life to appear in their smash hit series this July. The Scandinavian adventure is filmed in Ashford, Wicklow and, of course, focuses on the Viking conquests that dominated Europe between 793-1066 AD.
There are two open casting days for adults, over the age of 17, in Ireland:
The Grand Hotel, Abbey St, Wicklow Town
Wednesday 27th June 2018 anytime between 10.00am–5.30pm
THE COMPLEX, 10-14 Little Mary Street, Dublin 7 (Between Capel Street & Smithfield Markets)
Saturday 30th June 2018 anytime between 09.00am-5.30pm
Here's what you need to know before attending the audition:
- You should LIVE LOCALLY (IRELAND) to be considered & have a work visa/PPS number.
- This is mainly for adults aged 17yrs+.
- It is for people from ALL ETHNIC, RELIGIOUS BACKGROUNDS NATIONALITIES & HERITAGE. Some of the examples being White/European, African, North African, Caribbean, Slavic, Middle Eastern, Central & South East Asian, Mediterranean, South American and more, IT IS INCLUSIVE OF EVERYONE!
- You DO NOT need an appointment and can turn up anytime between the hours stated.
- You only need to attend one of the days to apply.
- You will be asked to fill out an application form, which we will give you upon arrival.
- We will take a photo of each person when there after you fill out the application form.
- Please only attend if you wish to apply, time is limited and we want to give everyone genuinely wishing to apply a chance.
- The process will only take about 20 mins when you get into the venue.
- You need to be a full time resident and living in Ireland with a working visa and PPS number.
- When we call for work/fittings, notice can sometimes be very short so availability should be good.
- Please be prepared and arrive with knowledge of your measurements e.g. your height, chest, dress, shoe sizes etc. as you will be asked to put all these details on the application form.
- You do not need to bring an additional CV or Headshots along, but we will accept them if you wish.
- Filming will begin July 2018.
- All jobs are casual/temporary.
- If you arrive late to the open casting we cannot permit entry as we have only hired the venues out for a set amount of hours and need to vacate the premises at said times.
- If selected we may call people anytime between now and end of filming.
- When called, we will discuss dates of filming and rates of pay with people and ask you to come out to the studio for fittings before your 1st day of filming.
- To give yourself a better chance. Please fill out the application forms fully and correctly, include name, telephone numbers etc!