Having curly hair is more stress than it's worth – really.
It's a daily struggle that only fellow curly-haired brethren will understand. Although you've probably broken around 200 hairbrushes, snapped multiple bobbins and hair slides, fear not – you're not alone. We've decided to break down the barriers and get rid of all the secrecy and show what it's really like to have curly hair.
For all the curly sisters out there, you're not alone.
1. When people ask, 'why don't you straighten it', it tests your personal strength
2. Brushing is never an option because you end up looking like this
3. People always ask why your hair looks greasy
It's mousse, and if it wasn't there you would be terrified.
4. Rain is your worst enemy
You'd rather stay inside than venture into the frizzy abyss.
5. People can't believe how much you spend on hair products
6. The curls always win in the end and your burn marks prove it
7. The day you discovered Keratin was the day your life changed
8. You avoid washing your hair until it's absolutely necessary
If people only knew...
9. People always try to touch it
And again, you have to try your hardest not to kill someone.
10. You have a brush and bobbin graveyard
11. Finally...it takes HOURS to do your hair
You have to do a pre-hair routine before you do a normal human hair routine.
Add us on Snapchat – @collegetimesct