It's officially festival season, and for all the girls out there that means only one thing – glitter. If you're a fan of going all out and making yourself look like a mermaid/unicorn this €20 festival makeup look is for you.
As students, anything that leaves us with some change from a €20 note is music to our ears, so we've featured makeup products that won't cost you an arm and a leg. So get ready to shine (quite literally) with this class makeup look that's cheap and cheerful.
1. Rainbow Tears Face Gems – €2.50
2. Glitter Obsessed glitter eye cream using the iridescent shade – €2
3. Prism Holographic Eyeshadow using lavender shade – €6
4. Insta Girl Intense Liquid Lipstick – €3
5. PS Pro mascara – €3.50
6. Lip gloss finish with Silver Ice lip gloss – €2
We recommend using your own foundation, as the Penneys version doesn't have the best coverage.
This look that was created in collaboration with Penneys is done by none other than Louis Tomilson's sister, Lottie. It looks like this family are blessed with good looks, as well as talent, as Lottie is fab at makeup and she's only 18. This look is super easy to do and looks brilliant on every face shape and skin tone.
Add us on Snapchat – @collegetimesct