If you're a lightweight when it comes to drinking, you know the struggle it is trying to go out with friends. Two drinks in and you're in the bag and it never gets any better the longer you drink. Trust us, we completely understand your pain.
1. Pre-drinks are something you absolutely dread.
2. You're drunk texting by 8pm.
3. You can feel the effects of alcohol after only 3 sips.
4. You're completely drunk after two drinks.
5. You're never on the same level as the rest of the group.
6. It's even worse if you enjoy the taste of alcohol.
7. You know exactly what to eat for optimum drinking abilities.
8. And you often carry around snacks to help absorb alcohol as the night goes on.
9. Shots are the worst idea ever.
10. Drinking games never go well for you.
11. Drinks out with coworkers often become uncomfortable really quickly.
12. Same with family events.
13. Your tolerance for mixing drinks is pretty much nonexistent.
14. You're the first to leave because you're the first to get drunk.
15. Your hangover starts early. Like, 11pm early.
16 By midnight you've got the morning after feeling already.
17. But you're the one who spends the least that night!