Hangovers are the necessary evils that aren't technically necessary because you definitely didn't need to have all those tequila shots, but they are 100% evil. "I'll be smarter next time," you tell yourself. You probably won't - but, you will probably have these 13 thoughts the next time you wake up with a hangover.
1. Oh god. What time is it? Is it already the next day?
2. Who. Is. That.
3. Mental check: Wallet. Phone.
4. Oh SHIT where is my wallet?!
5. Why did I have those tequila shots last night? What was I trying to prove?
6. I can't even wear my glasses, which means I can't put on my contacts. Today will not be happening.
7. Tea or coffee? Water? Hamburger? WHAT WILL FIX THIS.
8. I'm a failure.
9. I refuse to look at my snap story.
10. Getting out of bed today is not happening.
11. When will I stop making the dumbest choices?
12. Should I shower?
13. I should go on a run. That's something good for my body.
14. *Stands up* Nooope no nope noooo not running nope.
15. Is this why I'm single? Do "girlfriends" hold their liquor?
16. When the fuck did I eat a burrito?
17. I NEED TO STOP DRUNK TEXTING.
18. I'm terrified to check my bank statement.
19. I legitimately think I was hit by a truck last night.
20. Why did I call Mom 14 times...
21. Who is "Tom" and why did he text me "sup" at 3am?
22. Will I come out victorious today?
23. I'm never drinking again.