College is the first step to being a full-fledged adult: no mum or dad to bail you out of trouble, no friends to copy homework off, no nothing. These quotes perfectly sum up what it's like to go to college and suddenly become confronted with the very real idea of being a grown up. Are you ready? Because I'm not...
1. Because it's much easier to raise the roof than it is your GPA.
2. Having about as much motivation as you do money...
3. Wiping my eyes with my loan papers like...
I'm not crying, there's just overpriced college education in my eye
— College Student (@ColIegeStudent) September 18, 2015
4. "Ain't nobody got time for that!"
5. May the odds be ever in your favour.
6. I spend more time calculating how little I need to pass than I do studying.
"So what's the least amount of questions I have to get right to still keep my grade?"
— College Life Quotes (@CollegeLifeQts) July 3, 2015
7. Decisions, Decisions...
8. Just leave me here to die, you go on without me, you deserve better.
9. And finally, Google our master, our God.