Admit it: you've no idea what's going on and it's totally OK for now, but you do plan to get yourself together. It needs to happen at some point. Until then, just keep doing you hunnay! Live for the moment and continue to binge watch Netflix, that's what I call a real life priority.
1. The question “Where do you see yourself in five years?” is becoming really important, but you've no idea what you’re even going to do for dinner.
2. You like to live in the moment rather than plan ahead.
3. You've been in a committed relationship... with Netflix. You'd rather binge watch a show than deal with an actual relationship. Hell yeah!
4. You've started to second guess everything - your college choice, your job, these new shoes...
5. You spend money faster than you make it. Probably because your not making any.
6. You've perfected the art of self pity.
7. Everyone seems to have their lives together except you.
8. You use the phrase "I'm so over it" at least once a week.
9. You've no idea how anyone can have a successful relationship.
10. You think everyone else is in the same boat as you.
Video: The Quarter Life Crisis | TheOrlacle
Credit: Orla McConnon