29 Times Disney Perfectly Summed Up Our Hangovers
Disney was the very essence of our childhood, but also our young adult lives. How so? Here are 29 times Disney perfectly summer up our hangovers:
1) When you wake up and forget, for a second, where you are and what you did last night.
2) When you wake up and realise you're still a 'lil bit tipsy.
3) And then suddenly the whole room is spinning and you think you might die.
4) When you're incapable of doing anything but lying down and being still.
5) When you spend some time just sitting on the edge of your bed, thinking about how many regrets you have.
6) When your room is an absolute tip and you can't find your phone.
7) When you look at your texts from the night before.
8) And then your calls.
9) And then your bank balance.
10) When people are trying to talk to you, but you're just not ready for that yet.
11) When you move too suddenly and you think you're gonna vom.
12) When the headache hits you and you try to fight it, but you can't.
13) When you definitely didn't take your makeup off last night.
14) When you have to do a walk of shame, but you're still a bit merry.
15) When you have to do a walk of shame and you are not at all merry.
16) When your friends start telling you all the stuff you said last night.
17) When you can't decide if food is going to cure you, or make you vom.
18) When you take a mouthful of food and then realise it was a terrible mistake.
19) When your neighbours suddenly decide today is the perfect day to do some drilling.
20) When you're explaining to your friends exactly what went down last night.
21) When you have shit to do and you have to pretend you feel great when actually you're dying inside.
22) When you're trying to stay awake but it's really not working.
23) When you're just so done with today.
24) When you're trying to persuade your friends to come to McDonald's with you in the middle of the day.
25) When you have to shower sitting down.
26) When you're trying to get your life together but then another flashback hits you.
27) When you're convinced that you're never, ever drinking again.
28) When your friends are trying to persuade you to come out again tonight.
29) But then ten minutes later you give in.