It's Sunday evening and the weekend has taken its toll on you. You may be feeling sluggish, generally crap and just want to curl up into a little ball.
However, the best thing you can do is get your body moving and exercise. It's proven that exercise increases your energy levels, boosts your mood and also keeps your body healthy. #gains
So here are five exercises you can do from the comfort of your bedroom, for all levels of fitness.
1. Tricep Dips
- Hands should be shoulder width apart fingers facing forward and elbows pointing backwards with a slight bend in the elbows.
- Legs extended out in front of you with a slight bend in the knee.
- Slowly lower your body until your shoulder joints are below your elbows.
- Push back up until your elbows are nearly straight but do not lock them out.
– Keep your arms out straight, spine neutral, your feet flat on the ground.
– Squat down and make sure your knees don't go over your toes.
–Lie flat on the floor on your back with the hands by your side and your knees bent, feet placed shoulder width apart.
– Pushing mainly with your heels, lift your hips off the floor while keeping your back straight.
4. Oblique Twists
–Contract your abs and sit at about a 45 degrees angle.
–Stretch your arms out.
–Contracting your abs, twist slowly from your torso to your right and touch your hands to the floor beside you.
5. Push Ups
–Your shoulders should be over your wrists and your body should form a straight line from head to toe.
–Keep your core engaged and don't let your hips sag.
– Slowly bend your elbows and lower your chest towards the floor, press upwards back to plank position