Balls Media is hiring an editor for CollegeTimes.com.
Since acquiring CollegeTimes.com in 2016, we have turned it into Ireland's leading website for students and those who are making their way in the big bad world. Now we are preparing ourselves for the next chapter in the site's history, and we're looking for a driven, creative and enthusiastic person to help lead that charge.
Maybe you are that person? Does any of the following apply to you?
- You have at least three years of digital media experience
- You have a degree in journalism
- You have experience in digital advertising
- You love and live on social media
- You possess an actual sense of humour
- You are annoyingly informed in the latest trends in pop culture and celeb life
- You believe there's something missing from the Irish digital media landscape
- You're comfortable presenting a podcast and/or vlog
- You're a self-starter who can meet deadlines, organise a content calender and motivate interns
- You're a stickler for good grammar and don't use apostrophes when typing out decades. (It's 1990s, not 1990's!)
If you said yes to at least 8 of these questions, we'd like to hear from you. Please send your Bio, and attach clippings and show reel (if applicable) to [email protected]
This is a really exciting position for an ambitious young journalist looking to make a splash with a company that has built a reputation as one of the most intriguing independent voices in Irish digital media.