Winter is seen by many as a dreary time, with cold weather, dark days and general misery.
However, there are actually loads of really nice things associated with winter if you look on the bright side. That being said, there are a select few who relish when winter rolls around and jump with joy as the days get shorter. If you prefer sitting by the fire to burning by the beach, it's probably you.
Here are signs that you secretly love winter and everything associated with the season.
1. You can finally wear cosy socks
And slip and slide down the hall.
2. You can make copious amounts of tea to stay warm
10 cups a day seems like the right amount.
3. You wear 10000 layers
Hat, check. Scarf, check. Six jumpers, check.
4. Shaving your legs is optional
Praise the lord.
5. It's slipper season
There's no better feeling.
6. It's associated with Christmas
THE BEST SEASON EVER.
7. It's socially acceptable to binge-watch Netflix
8. You love stepping on frosty grass
9. Hot water bottles are your best friend
10. You can whip out your beanie collection
You have every colour.
11. It's snuggle season
Come here to me.
12. You love that feeling of the rain lashing against your window when you're inside
13. Finally...you can release your jumper collection to the world
One for every day of the week.