It's Sunday morning, you're probably hungover and the only thing you want is a dirty chicken fillet roll.
Us Irish are OBSESSED with chicken fillet rolls. They're the ultimate hangover food and the choice of toppings are endless. To others, chicken fillet rolls may be a thing of disgust but to us – they're magic.
Whether you're a butter, mayo, lettuce person or a put-everything-you-have-on-it person, there's no doubt that the deli favourite is truly a thing of the Gods.
1. There's so much toppings to choose from
Stuffing, tomato, sweetcorn – it's endless.
2. You can add any sauce and it'll taste great
Sweet chilli, taco, mayo, garlic.
3. They're an inexpensive lunch
The most expensive one you'll ever get is €5.
4. You can get spicy OR plain chicken
It's great to have variety.
5. They're super filling
Bread + chicken = happy belly
6. The flavours are endless
From all the combinations.
7. They're quick to eat
If you're in a rush or on-the-go.
8. They normally come with a meal deal
Which means crisps and a drink – win.
9. Finally...they're the ultimate hangover food