Love Island Star 'Rushed To Hospital After Nearly Dying'

Love Island Star 'Rushed To Hospital After Nearly Dying'

Jon Clark, a runner-up from the first season of the rebooted Love Island was rushed to hospital after suffering anaphylactic shock from a bee sting.

The 28 year old described, who is currently appearing on TOWIE, told fans that his arm began to swell up after being stung by a bee before he noticed his breathing becoming difficult several hours later with the rest of his body beginning to swell.

He described in a post how he "couldn't breathe" and that his "neck had started to swell up" and he 'genuinely thought he was going to die'. His post in its full un-spell-checked glory can be seen here.

He also posted a photograph to Snapchat after being stabilised in hospital.


He has reportedly been discharged from hospital and will make a complete recovery.

Also Read: Quiz: Could You Have Won This Season Of Love Island?

CollegeTimes Staff
Article written by
We bring you the good times. If YOU’D like to be part of the CT team and write for one of the fastest growing student websites in the world, then email us: [email protected]

You may also like

Facebook messenger