Primark UK have removed a Christmas candle from their stores, after a mother-of-three posted an image on Facebook of the candle in flames.
Jenny Ferneyhough's post went viral and has now been shared more than 330,000 times.
Ferneyhough captioned the post:
This is a candle I bought in Primark Manchester for £5 on Saturday. I am concerned that it poses a risk to the safety of anyone who owns one, and I have emailed Primark suggesting they recall them. In the meantime, I would be grateful if we could spread the word so that no one is put at risk by this.
Primark launched an investigation after the candle caught fire shortly after it was lit. A spokesperson from the popular store said:
A Primark spokesperson said: "We take the safety of our customers and quality of our products very seriously. We are removing the product from sale while we investigate this complaint as a matter of urgency."