No matter how comfortable you are around one another, it's nice to feel appreciated once in a while. And I don't mean extravagant gifts - a simple 'thank you' is often all that is needed.
1. You Have Someone To Vent To When Your Family Becomes Just Too Much.
3. Sharing Moments Where You Both Felt Like You Couldn't Stand Anyone Else But Each Other For The Moment.
5. Getting Crazy Drunk Just The Two Of You And Having The BEST Sex Ever!
7. Mutually Disliking Certain People.
9. Nights Out Separately. (Sometimes You Need A Little Distance.)
10. You Can Be Your Real Self With Him/Her.
11. Making Time For Each Other, Doing Things You Both Wanna Do.
13. Never Letting That *Spark* Fade Is A Crucial One.
15. A Simple 'You Look Beautiful Today' Is A Clear Winner Too.
17. Spooning - A Dead Arm Should Never Be Taken For Granted.
18. That Cute Little Butterfly Feeling You Get When You See Them. - Especially When You've Been Together A Long Time.
19. Saying/Hearing "I Love You."
20. And Most Importantly, Not Taking For Granted Them Always Being There For You.
Video: 5 Tips For A Happy, Healthy, Long-Term Relationship!
Credit: Kathryn Ann