We all know the feeling, one of our friends has gotten themselves a boyfriend and while we're delighted for them, we can't help but feel as though we're losing one of our besties to a partner. It can be hard to tell if you're just drifting apart or if you're actually losing her to him, but here are a few signs you've lost your best friend to a relationship and no, I'm not bitter at all.....
1) She Doesn't Make Plans With You Anymore.
She's too busy spending all of her time with what's face to remember me anymore.
2) She Cancels Plans At The Last Minute To Spend Time With Them.
I am going to murder that bitch....
3) She Constantly Brings Them Up In Conversation.
Can we just change the subject now, please?
4) You Can't Get An Answer From Her, Yet She's Constantly On Her Phone.
I know she's glued to her phone because that's all she does when she's in my company anyway...
5) You Feel Like You Have Nothing In Common Anymore.
I have no idea, who or what you're talking about.
6) You Don't Want To Ask Them To Hang Out, For Fear Of Rejection.
Why bother? She won't text me back or she'll say no anyway. Sad face..
7) You Always Make The Plans First.
Why am I the one to make all of these plans? Oh yeah, she doesn't give a shit because she doesn't need me anymore.
8) You'll Only Hear From Them When They Fight With Their Partner.
Oh, that's grand, give me a call when he doesn't want to know. How generous of you.
9) She Turns Every Problem You Have Into Something To Do With Her.
Can we just talk about me and my issues for a second, please? PLEASE.
10) Every Question Is About Her And Her Relationship.
I don't fucking know why he hasn't texted you back, or why he liked that girls photos on Instagram! GO ASK HIM.
11) When They're Happy You Feel As If She Gloats A Bit.
I don't mean to be bitter, but sometimes I feel like you're bragging. Shut it.
12) They Only Make Plans With You When Their Partner Has Cancelled.
Again, I'm good to call when he has to play footie with the lads is it?
13) They Spend Nights Out Complaining About Their Spouse.
I can't believe you've cornered me in the club to complain about him. I JUST WANT TO DANCE!