So you've broken it off with your bae (teardrop). Sure, it's not all doom and gloom, at least you have Netflix.
There are some seriously decent break-up films that will get you through anything, no matter how sad you are. All you really need is your best mate, some popcorn, a face mask and a decent flick and all your troubles will melt away. With everything from sappy rom-coms to dramas, it'll all get better.
So feck your ex, pour yourself a delish glass of vino and relax with some of these deadly break-up movies.
1. "The Holiday," to persuade you to move country whenever you have a bad break-up
2. "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," to remind you that you might end up back together somehow
3. "High Fidelity," it literally can't get any worse than John Cusack's life
4. "Titanic," to get all that crying out
5. "John Tucker Must Die," to revel in a boy's misery
6. "Bend It Like Beckham," to shout at the screen for girl power
7. "Never Been Kissed," there's hope for us all
8."First Wives Club," to revel in revenge with a few ol' ones
9. "Death Becomes Her," Meryl and Goldie Hawn, need we say more?
10. "The Break-Up," for some much needed comic relief
11. "(500) Days of Summer" to realise you're not as desperate as Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Add us on Snapchat – @collegetimesct