Coming out of a relationship is extremely difficult and can have different effects on each of us. Some of us handle it well, others take a turn for the worst. Here are some of the thought processes a recently dumped female may have...
1) Where the hell did this come from?
2) It's a joke. He'll come running back any day now.
3) Oh my God. This whole relationship was a lie.
4) My life is over forever now. May as well go and die.
5) I'll never find someone like him again. He was the one for me.
6) It was definitely something I said at some stage.
7) No-one will ever love me like he did, ever again.
8) I'm fat and ugly and alone and I don't even like cats.
9) He could still change his mind...
10) Nope. He's never gonna take me back because he never loved me in the first place.
11) I'm better off without him anyway.
12) No, I'm not. I was wrong. I'm a frickin' mess.
13) Maybe we'll get back together in a few months.
14) This gives me a chance to get a fit body and change my hair, success!
15) It's been two days, why hasn't he called?
16) He's still my boyfriend, we're just not using labels anymore.
17) I won't call him, I'll play hard to get. That'll definitely work.
18) Actually, I'll call his friends. Yeah, that's a better idea.
19) Why can't I look at his Facebook page? HAS HE BLOCKED ME?
20) This is strange, I can't call him anymore either.
21) It's been six months and he still won't answer his door. How rude.
22) What's a restraining order?