Whether you've over slept for your 9am lecture and you don't have time to do your makeup, or you're just desperately trying to save some money, these beauty hacks can help you through your every day college life and keep you looking fly AF.
1. You can use a bit your blush mixed with vaseline to make lipgloss.
2. After you apply lipstick, lightly dab some powder foundation on your lips to make the lipstick last all night; No need to reapply and your lipstick will last longer. Especially if the colour has recently been discontinued. Devastating stuff.
3. Keep your toner in the fridge to make it last longer.
4. Instead of putting on face lotion, SPF, and foundation individually, invest in one great BB cream, like Smashbox's Camera Ready BB Cream. This is a cheaper combination of all face lotions, moisturisers and foundation. (Thank me when your skin is looking on fleek.)
5. Invest in a lip & cheek stain. If you only had time to grab one product, make it this one! You can also add colour to eyelids in no time.
6. Apply moisturizer in an upward & circular motion. It will help prevent wrinkles.
7. Splash cold water on your face twice a day to keep your pores tight.
8. You can still go to work with gorgeous beach waves even if you wake up with just enough time to get dressed and get out the door. How? Prep the night before. Before you go to bed, work texturizing cream, into your hair, make two braids, and sleep on it. The next morning, undo your braids, and you'll have messy boho waves.
9. Get the perfect cat eye every time by using a straight edge like a credit card to outline the shape of a perfect cat-eye line every time.
10. Why spend precious time in the morning moisturizing your face when you can do it in your sleep with an overnight mask?
11. There are several tasks you could do simultaneously. For example, brush your teeth as you let your hair conditioner soak in. Put on your makeup while you wait for the water in the kettle to boil.
12. Another supereasy way to glam up unwashed hair is to tie a scarf on.
13. Organise your makeup. Keep your beauty tools in order, so you don't spend precious minutes looking for the right lipstick or the eyeliner
14. Get rid of any hair and makeup products that you never find yourself using (like that glitter spray you got for Halloween five years ago). Narrowing down your products to just your go-tos will prevent you from riffling around and wasting time each morning.