Going to college can often be difficult because you're expected to not only keep up on your studies but also find the ~man of your dreams~. With everyone around you getting into long term relationships, it can often be difficult to know what is really best for you, but what if being single was actually better for you? Single you is literally the best you in college for SO many reasons.
1. You can flirt with whoever you want.
2. You can take up the entire bed.
3. You only have to worry about your own embarrassing drinking behaviour, not someone else's as well.
4. You can kiss anyone you want.
5. You can wear comfy granny panties since you're the only one who will see them.
6. You don't have to explain yourself or your actions to anyone.
7. You don't have to worry about anyone's happiness but your own.
8. You can be in a committed relationship with pizza and take away.
9. You learn what you do and don't want in a relationship from looking at the sh*t your friends have to go through with their boyfriends.
10. You don't have to shave if you don't want to.
11. No anxiety of introducing a boyfriend to your family.
12. You allow yourself to grow.
13. There's a lot less drama.
14. You have more time for friends.
15. You have more time for college work which, apparently, you actually have to do.
16. You'll look back on your college years more favourably because you got to do whatever you wanted.