Being a student is hard enough what with all of that super fun learning, studying and actual work to be done. But there's a common misconception that all that students worry about is their course work. Oh no, you could not be more wrong. Course work takes up about 15% of our worrying capacity. Here are 20 other things that constantly plague our brains on a daily basis...
1. Am I having enough fun?
2. Am I wasting my days?
3. Where should I be in my life, and am I there yet?
4. Am I falling behind the pack?
5. Who is that and why are they doing so well in life?
6. Should I be going out more?
7. Should I be staying in more?
8. Am I spending my money the correct way?
9. Should I be going to more concerts?
10. Should I be going to art exhibitions?
11. Am I socialising enough?
12. Am I having enough 'me' time?
13. Should I be doing more to prepare for my career?
14. What is my career going to be?
15. Am I making time for the right people?
16. Am I getting fatter?
17. Is my liver going to explode?
18. Should I quit drinking?
19. Why do I keep going back to that same person?
20. Where's the chocolate?