These questions are so stupid that no self-respecting person would ever have thought to ask them, let alone care about the answer. But just for fun, try and answer some of these questions. Not as easy as it sounds, is it?
1) How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
2) Why is someone considered to be in a film, but on television?
3) Do Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and the Alphabet Song have the same tune?
4) Why did you just try and sing those two songs?
5) Why do people say that they "slept like a baby", even though a baby wakes up every two hours during the night?
6) Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
7) Where are all the baby pigeons?
8) Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?
9) Why isn't the word "phonetically" spelt phonetically?
10) Why is the word "abbreviated" so long?
11) Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
12) If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?
13) How does Tarzan not have a beard?
14) If a bottle says "Do not use if seal is broken", then how are you supposed the break the seal and use it?
15) Why do you need an appointment to see a psychic?
16) Why do they make scented toilet paper?
17) Before they invented drawing boards, what did people go back to?
18) Do fish get thirsty?
19) Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
20) How can something be "new" and "improved"? If something is new, what is it improving on?
21) If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it homeless or naked?