Conor McGregor has announced that he will fight on the UFC 200 bill in Las Vegas on 9 July after all. Last week the featherweight champion caused a stir when he apparently announced his retirement on Twitter.
— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) April 25, 2016
McGregor said on his facebook page late last week that the promotional obligations had become a distraction for him. UFC President Dana White highlighted McGregor's massive importance to the UFC over the weekend, but said that he still wouldn't be fighting at UFC 200.
Video: Nate Diaz "Ain't Doing Sh*t" without Conor McGregor at UFC 200