You have everything timed. If you're supposed to head out at ten you know exactly how long it will take you to get ready. The time you're supposed be there is the time you leave your house. In your head this is perfectly acceptable but then all of a sudden people aren't as accommodating as they used to be with your tardiness. But it's not your fault, the world is just against you!
1. You're Always Lying
Your car has broken down 15 times in the last month and you've lost count to the amount of cats you've saved from trees...
2. You are Constantly Rushing
You have never known the pleasure of a stroll
3. Which is Why You Hate Slow Walkers
It's like God put them there to test you.
4. You're Constantly a Sweaty Mess
Your grand entrance is you, gasping for breath while you try and dab your face dry. You've contemplated not even bothering to look nice because you know it's a wasted effort.
5. Public Transport is Your Biggest Enemy
You have bruises on your hands from trying to get the attention of the bus driver by banging the back the back of the bus.
6. You've Perfected The Silent 'I'm Sorry' Gesture
...with the Hand Motions to Match
7. When You Have to be On Time, You Get There Way Too Early
And then you promise yourself to never make the same mistake again
8. You Know Exactly How Long It Takes To Get Anywhere By the Songs on Your iPod
And you will not start walking until the song starts.
9. You Set About 5 Alarms Each Morning
Yet you still only get up ten minutes after the last one.
10. You've Never Been on Time to See Trailers at the Cinema.
And you wonder why you always get a terrible seat.
11. You've Become Oblivious to the Death Stares of Lecturers and Other Students
They're lucky I arrived at all
12.You Can't Figure Out Why You're Always Late
Why does time hate you? You wish Marty McFly was around to help you out.
13. You're the Most Impatient Person in the World
On the one time you're left waiting, you call whoever it is every name under the sun. How dare the keep you waiting.
14. Julie Andrews and Gandalf are Your Idols