Getting ready for a night out can go one of two ways. You will freak out and cry because you hate your outfit or be too rushed to freak out and then flip at pre drinks. When a girl thinks they look rotten on a night out I can assure you, here and now, they will get outrageously pissed or go home after 10 minutes of being in the club. Vain - I know, but, that is just the way it is my CT readers. Here it is - the list of all lists - The Emotional Cycle Of A Girl Getting Ready For A Night Out.
1) "Ughhhhhhhh, it's 5 o'clock. Two hours until I have to start getting ready. I should really wash my hair. Nahhh I don't need to wash my hair I'll chill here for two hours then I'll start."
2) "Oh God I hate the Kardashians"
3) "Why aren't I a Kardashian???"
4) "Okay time to get ready!"
5) "I'll start brushing my hair - Oh shit it is so greasy! Why didn't I have a shower!"
6) "I'll get the dry shampoo....where is it?...ah whatever I'll get the talcon powder"
7) "WHERE IS THE TALCUM POWDER????"
8) "Okay I need to calm down...I'll get the scissors and cut it open. There will be something in it!"
9) "I now look like i have grey hair...whatever..moving on"
10) "Ah shit...I forgot to do my bloody tan..time for some Sun Shimmer"