What you'll need:
- 510 grams of Nutella
- 4 large eggs
- 113 grams of flour
How to make it:
- Beat 340 grams of Nutella with 4 large eggs in a large bowl until well combined and slightly increased in volume, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in the all-purpose flour until combined.
- Scrape the chocolate goodness into a parchment lined dish and bake for 35 t0 40 minutes on 180 degrees celsius until the center is just set. You can test the center with a clean knife. Check the center by piercing it with the knife. The knife should remain clean if it's fully cooked.
- Leave the Nutella cake in the dish for 10 minutes when you take it out of the oven then cool on a wire rack until room temperature.
- Frost with 170 grams of Nutella, and serve.
Top tip: It's important that you allow the cake to cool or the Nutella will melt off.