Peanut butter is mankinds obsession at the moment. What better way can you celebrate finishing your exam or study session other than making a batch of peanut butter cookies and a pot of tae? All you need to make these peanut butter bad boys is probably lying around your house.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup of your favourite peanut butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 large egg
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2. Line a large baking sheet/ tray with parchment paper or a baking mat and set aside.
3. Pop all your peanut butter, sugar and egg into a large mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. You don't want to blend the mixture.
4. Scoop 1 and a half tablespoons of dough out of a bowl, roll the dough in your hands into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Space the cookies apart. Gently press down on each cookie dough with a fork.
5. Bake your cookie mixture between 10 and 12 minutes. Take them out of the oven and let the cookies cool on the sheet for 5 minutes and then transfer the cookies to a cooling rack to cool completely.
6. If you fancy something special add chocolate chip cookies or sprinkles on top of the mixture.
Also Read: How To Make No-Guilt Skinny Chocolate Cake