Snapchat's popularity has soared in recent years with more and more young people opting to use the app on a daily basis. Like, if you're on a night out and you haven't put it on your story, were you even out at all?
From today, for the very first time Snapchatters can get in on the geofilter craze. That is, they can create and purchase geofilters on their phone. How to add new geofilter on Snapchat? Check it out.
- Go to your Camera screen
- Tap the icon in the top left to go to your profile
- Tap the ⚙️ button to go to your Settings
- Tap “On-Demand Geofilters”
- Tap the button at the top right to create a new Geofilter
- Choose what your Geofilter is for
- Choose a template to get started
- Edit your Geofilter by adding your own text and stickers
- Add Friendmoji. Decorate your Geofilter with your and your friends’ Bitmoji. For adding a sticker, you can tap the search bar and choose 2 friends you want to feature.
- Tap the ☑️ button when you're done.
- Name your Geofilter – Snapchat suggest using something that’s easy to recognise
- Schedule your Geofilter. You can choose a start time and end time.
- Map out the area you want your Geofilter to cover. Drag the points of your Geofence to change its shape, and pinch your fingers in and out to change its size. Your Geofilter’s price will automatically update based on how big your Geofence is
- Double-check all the info on your Geofilter order
- When you're finished, tap “Submit” to send your Geofilter to Snapchat for approval. You will receive a notification from Snapchat once its been approved then you just confirm your payment
It's available from today, Wednesday November 22. Go, go, go!