If you were expecting to drop a Jager bomb or two beside the Duke and Duchess of Sussex during their visit to Ireland you'll be disappointed.
Even though we now know that Meghan is a fan of the Harcourt Street spot, after it was revealed that Meghan once appeared at a €2 drinks promotional event in Dicey's, the pair, or, more likely the Palace, has decided to keep their trip a low key affair.
Prince Harry and Meghan to visit Dublin next month. Wonder will she be going to Diceys again?... pic.twitter.com/ER3bh9Dtvc
— Caolan Mc Aree (@Caolanmcaree) June 19, 2018
According to the Palace their Dublin tour, booked for the 10 and 11 of July, will include the following stops.
- A visit to Croke Park for a GAA sports festival
- A viewing of the Book of Kells at Trinity College Dublin
- A trip to the Famine Memorial and EPIC (The Irish Immigration Museum)
- A summer garden party with the British Ambassador of Ireland
- Tea and chats with Leo Varadkar and Miggeldy D...
I mean, that sounds great and all but the newlyweds aren't 75. They deserve a night out on Harcourt Street just as much as the next honeymooners. Hopefully, there'll be a photo op with a pint of Guinness to keep these young'uns going.