One of the great pastimes of our generation is drinking, and doing a lot of it. While going out with your friends can be fun, being a heavyweight is most certainly not. One of the worst things about being a heavyweight can be the fact that you never get drunk for cheap, which is basically the point of drinking, isn't it?
1. No one else is on your level. Ever.
2. It's expensive AF.
3. You almost always have to drink before going out for drinks.
4. You always beat everyone at drinking games.
5. You basically have to starve if you wanna get drunk for cheap.
6. You get full before you get drunk.
7. You end up taking care of the super drunk friends.
8. Everything's a lot less funny.
9. You get tired before you get drunk.
10. Any buzz wears off really quick, so you've got to keep a steady pace of drinking.