After indulging in all aspects of life over the Christmas break, I find myself checking my bank statements at least twice a week. Now, I am starting to realize that the money that should be going towards my rent is being spent on makeup. But, come on, every woman needs every shade of pink in the M.A.C lipstick collection. And my face isn’t going to contour itself, is it? If, like me, your forever growing makeup collection is more important than your electricity bill take a look at 11 Signs You’re Addicted To Makeup.
1.You make this face when you put mascara on
2. You live by this rule...
3. Your liquid eyeliner skills have gone from this...
4. You want a fictional cartoon character's make up
5. The thought of taking off your make up makes you want to keel over and die
6. Ridiculous shades don't even phase you
7. There are make up stains on everything you own
8. You will never, ever, under any circumstances turn down a free sample
And you will be surprised and excited every time you get one
9. You can do your make up any time, any where
10. You are well aware of the back to M.A.C policy
11. And finally, you find yourself saying things like this