Being single can be a tough journey if you're a codependent soul. If you feel like you're no one without your other half you might want to sit yourself down and remind yourself of your single blessings:
1. The garlic dip is all yours
Sharing becomes saving half for later or devouring the entire lot in your underwear.
2. You can rewatch and binge the likes of Gilmore Girls and there's no one around to shame you
The binge watch potentials are endless.
3. If you want to listen to Natasha Bedingfield's 'Unwritten' seventeen times during a car journey there's no one there to stop you.
"Feel the rain on your skin..."
4. Sex with someone else becomes less frequent which gives you more time to spend finding new desserts to try
or bedroom partners.
5. No more of their crappy friends and their uncomfortable banter
6. The end of shaving
Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow.
7. You can take as long as you need to get ready for a night out
Contouring has never been a more enjoyable experience.
8. Nights out don't include texting the other half but finding the other half
it's time to stop being the wingman and upgrade yourself to first class.
9. You can finally relate to Adele's music again and learn every empowerment song off by heart
You know what that means? Wine.
10. Personal space in abundance
Spread those arms out in bed and savior your favourite spot on the couch. It's all yours baby.
11. You don't have to leave with the fear of someone leaving you
Just whether or not you'll ever get the shift again.
12. You'll save a lot of cash
Christmas, Valentine's Day and random birthdays are no longer hacking away at your balance. Place that second ASOS order hunty. You deserve it.
13. You get to be your own best friend again
'Cause if you can't love yourself, somebody will love you any way you sexy beast. Now, dance.