Catching the Luas is often a hell we wouldn't wish on our worst enemy, but most of the time it's just truly an entertaining experience.
Whether you're on the green or the red line, you'll likely recognise some of these gas tweets about the Luas that truly hit home:
1. Sometimes cats like to board for free:
2. Junkie mums know what's up:
— OverheardRedLine (@OverheardRLine) December 2, 2016
3. Eejits everywhere
4. Just your average red line tweet, indeed
'TYPICAL RED LINE LUAS TWEET' on the luas and some bird got on at James with a battered sausage in a tracksuit and she's mcing
— graham whelan (@Graham93x) December 2, 2016
5. Self confidence gets a boost from those windows
Just caught my reflection in the window on the Luas after a long hard days work....look unreal cos I am unreal.
— Rëv Røn (@Ryan4Mulholland) December 2, 2016
6. That Friday feeling
7. We can all learn valuable parenting skills
Sitting at the luas stop and some kid running around wild and the ma goes 'if you don't calm down I'm going to bottle you' hahahaha
— Darraghholmes (@darraghholmes1) December 2, 2016
8. When desperation sets in
Am I really about to get the Luas from Abbey street to jervis? Yes I am
— Jess O'Rourke (@rick9plus_) December 2, 2016
9. Eavesdropping is totally normal and so interesting. Child birth.... tell me more!
I am pretending to look at my phone while eavesdropping on a woman talking about child birth #luas
— Siobhán Nic Chumhaill (@Siobhan2culture) December 2, 2016
10. New skills are learned daily
11. Santa has to catch the Poo-as too
Santa is late to the workshop, sleigh trouble apparently. Luas only option. pic.twitter.com/viaR5n51oG
— Robbie (RobMoro) (@rob_moro) December 2, 2016
12. We need some common decency, people!
LUAS stops need a loudspeaker playing something like, "Let people off before boarding you absolute dopes."
— Shane Doyle ꙮ (@ShaneDoyle19) December 2, 2016
13. When the Luas offers a personal service
— Tom O'Mahony Comedy (@TOM_OMAHONY) December 1, 2016
14. It's a mystery of this world
How do all the scummy 14 year old boys that get on the red line luas all somehow know each other?
— Jason Mendoza's Cheekbones (@miggeldypiggens) December 1, 2016
15. This is just pure filth
This barbarian just started cutting his nails on the Luas ???? Like stop ???? pic.twitter.com/XwyfGzEhoB
— clara (@dualeapcard) December 1, 2016
16. This epic tattle-tale
17. It's the story of all of our lives
There's No Seats On The Luas: My Story.
— Sam Pearson (@greeneggs_) December 1, 2016