It's the end of the week and you've created an impressive spread of food, drink and snacks to keep you going through the evening. You open your laptop and head straight to Netflix, the place where everything is safe but exciting and there are infinite viewing possibilities just waiting for you to explore. Here are 17 struggles that every Netflix addict has:
1) There's so much to watch that you don't know where to even start.
2) You find a series you love and now can't stop watching it, to the point where you can't sleep.
3)THERE ARE NO MORE EPISODES. WHY?!!
4) Now I'm unnecessarily angry. Fuck you Netflix.
5)You suddenly feel an overriding guilt that you should be doing something else with your life.
6) The fifteen second wait before episodes is just far too long for your liking.
7) You're trying to stop watching, but you can't. You fear that you may be in the midst of a severe addiction.
8) Oooh what about a nature documentary, that's educational right?
9) You have come to accept that your laptop has to come with you, wherever you go.
10) Things are bad when your recommendations are amazingly accurate and on the ball.
11) Fuck, who put Friends on here?! That's this week gone...and next week too.
12) You search for something and Netflix doesn't have it. What the hell are you supposed to do now?
13) You turn the subtitles on for a laugh every now and then.
14) You're watching an old series and now have no one to discuss it with. This is a confusing emotion for you.
15) You fall asleep watching something at least three times a week.