There are times in life when nothing, I repeat nothing, can beat the feeling of intoxication. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should turn into a raging alcoholic or anything. But every now and again, your drunken self makes you damn proud. Here are a few examples of those times...
1) When you chatted up that guy at the bar.
2) When you twerked like no-one was watching.
3) When you realised you were still in love with your ex.
4) When you took that tequila like a boss.
5) When you sent an "I love you" text to your mom and she didn't know you had been drinking.
6) When you stopped giving a fuck about wearing heels out.
7) When you told your friends how you really feel about them.
8) When you went skinny dipping on your own.
9) When those taco fries tasted like shit but you couldn't even tell.
10) When you made the first move.
11) When you went to the ATM for the third time that night.
12) When you bought shots for all your homies.
13) When you blocked your ex's number once and for all.
14) When you became besties with the girl behind you in the bathroom queue.
15) When waiting forty minutes for a taxi felt like five.
16) When you couldn't afford the taxi and had to walk the whole way home.
17) When you couldn't feel the hangover the next day because you were still drunk.
Know what looks good on a C.V.? Published work! CollegeTimes are looking for writers for our in-house internship. If you're interested, email [email protected]