Although it may not seem like it, us skinny girls eat a shit-ton and it's a fucking joke that we get stick for it just because we tend not to gain weight. For the last time, we can't help it. Here are 18 problems all naturally skinny girls can relate to:
1) Still being able to shop in the kids section of every shop.
Yep, 13-14 fits like a baby. Wonderful, I look like an idiot.
2) Being told that you need to eat more.
Eh, I'm pretty sure that's offensive mate. How would you feel if the tables were turned?
3) Being told your metabolism will catch up with you eventually.
Fab. Wonderful. Fantastic. Now excuse me while I go to McDonalds and wait for that day to come.
4) Being told your hugs aren't fulfilling because there isn't enough of you to hold onto.
Well, I'm truly sorry for my lack of body mass. I'll try have my shit together for the next time you NEVER GET A HUG AGAIN, HOE.
5) Having to make new holes in every belt you buy.
Would it really kill them to add in just one more hole? Really though?
6) Being told that you're "too skinny."
Kindly fuck yourself please and thanks.
7) People comparing your wrist size to theirs.
Yes, they're freakishly thin, now move the fuck on and far far away from me.
8) No pair of jeans ever fits you properly.
Either they're too baggy around the thighs or they're too long at the bottom. God damn it.
9) Being told you can't have any insecurities because you're naturally skinny.
No words can truly capture just how much this infuriates me.
10) Everyone complains about how boney your butt is.
Then don't tell me to sit on your lap, you pussyshit.
11) People giving out when you're eating shitty food because you don't put on weight.
If you would like to have a word with my metabolism, then you're more than welcome to.
12) And then watching intently to see if you secretly don't eat at all.
Nope, I didn't feed it to the dog while you weren't watching. It'd be one obese dog if I did that every time, doncha think?
13) People blowing at you to see if it'll topple you over.
Come on now children, time to go back inside and play with your crayons.
14) No-one believing you when you say you eat like The Hulk.
You want me to prove it? Buy me food. FEED ME!
15) Having naturally smaller boobs than most other girls.
So you're going to mock me for being skinny AND having small boobs? Low blow bitches, low blow.
16) Being permanently cold.
It's not because I don't have enough clothes on, mom. Need more natural layers, methinks.
17) Never being able to put on weight.
Yes, it is a problem. Dickhead.
18) Getting the eye-roll when you're out shopping and something's too big for you.
Maybe I'll just go on my own next time....