The bus is the shitest form of transport in the entire world, period. It's never on time and is about as reliable as a chocolate teapot.
It's full of young ones drinking cans, old ladies complaining and smelly people in general. Whatever form of bus you use, the experience is always the same, shit.
So if, like me, you rely on this hideous bunch of wheels to get from A to B, you will surely recognise the sheer peril that's associated with every aspect of it.
1. That one person who opens the window in the depths of winter
2. The phantom farter
3. The odd person who thinks it's perfectly acceptable to smoke
4. Staring at the real-time screen and watching your bus just disappear
5. There's always someone eating something with garlic
6. During winter, the bus fogs up so much you constantly miss your stop
7. The bus driver seems to speed up and soon as you stand
8. When the bus WI-FI doesn't work (aka all the time)
9. There's always that one person who literally sits on top of you
10. The bus driver sees it as a personal challenge to try and fit as much humans as possible until you end up looking like this
11. The seats seem to be designed to make you feel uncomfortable
12. There's always a bunch of secondary school students at the back shouting at 8am
13. Even if you run, sometimes the driver just wont stop
14. That moment when you've waited at the bus for 25 minutes and it drives past you
15. The general dismal atmosphere
16. Those disgusting humans who listen to music without earphones
17. People who queue up to get off the bus when they're 10km from their stop
18. Finally...acting like a scene from the hunger games when the bus is nearly full and you're about to get on
Add us on Snapchat – @collegetimesct